torsdag 5 juni 2008

What a busy week - Part 1

Sorry that I havnt been around here to update the blog but this week has been so busy. This is what happend:

My girlfriends sister graduated today and her family wanted to give her a computer in combined graduat- and birthdaypresent so they asked me to find a nice computer for her. I started searching alittle 2 weeks ago and did find a couple of computers that could suit her. Then I talked to a friend and he had just bought an okej computer at Mediamarkt for a low price so I went there last tuesday to get the computer. The store was in Gothenburg and I live in Borås, about 40 min drive away. When I came there the computer was sold out. I called the parents and they told me that I could by another one if i found one. I found one that was alittle more expensive but better than the on I had planned on buying. The only one of that computer left was the one that they show in the store, wich took me little by suprise. I asked if it was as good as a original one and the salesman said yes. i asked if there was any way of reinstalling it and he said there are a partition on the computer I can use. Satisfied with that I payed for the computer and left.
While waiting for my bus back to Borås I tested the computer...after half an hour the first "blue screen of death" appeared. I thought to myself "Oh well, I can reinstall windows when I get back and hopefully it will work". Back in my appartment I looked for the partition ,where I could reinstall the computer, and found nothing. To be continued...

Inga kommentarer: