lördag 31 maj 2008

A full day

Today has been a full day. Institut (religionclass) in the morning and then a trip to Varberg where we ate food, bathed in the ocean and ate ice-cream...not at the same time. It was fun being with Elin for so long and it was also nice that Emma (Elins sister) and their dad was with us...or rarther we all were with their father because he had a thing to do in Varberg, thats why we went. Anyway, we were there for about 6-7 hours and now Im really tired.
I decided to do 2 "schoolthingies" this week that I hadn´t planned on doing in this course...found out that one of the things I cant do after all but at least I tried.
Sometimes I hate computergames. I played this golf-game and I got so frustrated. In one hole I get triple bogey (a baaaaad score) and in the next I get an eagle (really good) and even if I start the first 9 holes really well the computer cheats (my opinion anyway) and the next 9 holes ends badly. And not to mention the "puts" that misses with only 1 micro-inch and the commentators that doesnt say the truth. "Aim left" he says and I do so...of course I should have aimed right but I didn´t and missed the hole. Wanted to throw something at the computer but this time I didnt find anything that was hard enough to break the screen.

Inga kommentarer: