måndag 9 juni 2008

What a busy week - Part 4

Gunnar picked me up at 9 a clock and we drove to Mediamarkt in Gothenburg. We went directly to the salesdepartment and started talking to an salesman. At first we got the same respons "We dont take back demoexes" but this time we were prepaired. I started with one of my arguments and continued discussing with him. Gunnar backed me up and when the salesman argued I told him another argument I had from the law. He then said "Im a legal expert (probably a company lawer or something) and I know whats right and not". We then said that if hes a legal expert then he knows that we are right. We continued arguing and told him a couple of other arguments. Finally he said "Okej, we will give your money back". When he gave us the receipt
that gave us the right to get the money back he also said "I AM a legal expert so I didnt need to give the money back but because of Goodwill Im doing it anyway". When we came out from the store we were in a better mood and we said "Suuuuure, its not goodwill, he has to say that. Both we and him knows that he couldnt do anything else" and we went back to Borås happier, the LAW had won again.

Some of the strange things I like to mention:

1: I payed full price for an demoex, then I can expect that the computer would be in perfect shape but it wasnt, far from it

2: The salesman told me that there were a partition on the computer that gave the option to reinstall windows, in fact there were non and I didnt get any CD either

3: On the receipt from when I bought the computer it said: The generall conditions of purchase that applies is stated on the back of this receipt, the backside was empty

4: Even when the other computer of same model had been to the repairs and were on its way up to the salesdepartment again, the sound didnt work...I dont think I trust the repairdepartment that much

5: Even when I explained the whole time that the computer had to be done by thursday for Emmas gratuation they wanted to send it in for repairs that would take at least a couple of weeks, how hard is it to understand the math

Inga kommentarer: